Skip to Content

Change Major/Minor

In order to change your major/minor you must fill out a change of major form and drop it by the advising center located in AG 201 or call 512-245-1490 to schedule an academic advising appointment. Appointments can also be scheduled online here:

If your major is outside the College of Applied Arts and you would like to declare a minor within the College of Applied Arts, contact your major advising center