Skip to Content

Declaring Major | Minor

Students interested in declaring a major within the College of Applied Arts must fill out a change of major form. Major changes can be completed by calling 512-245-1490 to schedule an academic advising appointment. Appointments can also be scheduled online here:

For a list of Majors and their Degree Program Sheets click on the following link, Majors within the College of Applied Arts.