*Please allow up to 5-7 business days for plans to be created*
For Spring 2021 registration, students can request academic plans online.
Listed below are some guidelines.
- Must have a major declared in the College of Applied Arts.
- Must be currently enrolled/continuing student.
- Not intended for long term planning (only for upcoming semester schedule planning).
- Course options will be provided based on your current Texas State major and transcript.
- Check your access period here: (http://www.registrar.txstate.edu/registration/access-periods.html )
- Academic plan will be emailed to your Texas State email.
- An advisor may request you to make a traditional/virtual appointment if we feel you would be better served by a one-on-one appointment.
- If you request an Academic Plan and have a traditional advising appointment scheduled, we kindly ask that you contact us at 512-245-1490 and request to cancel your advising appointment.