*Please allow up to 5 business days for plans to be created*
For Summer/Fall 2020 registration, students can request academic plans online.
Listed below are some guidelines.
- Must have a major declared in the College of Applied Arts.
- Must be currently enrolled/continuing student.
- Not intended for long term planning (only for Summer/Fall 2020 schedule planning).
- Course options will be provided based on your current Texas State major and transcript.
- Check your access period here: (http://www.registrar.txstate.edu/registration/access-periods.html )
- Academic plan will be entered into planner found in degree works: http://www.tr.txstate.edu/itac/trainingvideos/degreeworks/degreeworks.htm
- An email will be sent to your Texas State email account once the plan has been entered.
- An advisor may request you to make a traditional/virtual appointment if we feel you would be better served by a one-on-one appointment.