Summer/Fall 2021 Not Enrolled Plan Request
For Summer/Fall 2021 registration, students can request academic plans online.
Listed below are some guidelines.
- Must have a major declared in the College of Applied Arts.
- Must be currently enrolled/continuing student.
- Not intended for long term planning (only for upcoming semester schedule planning).
- Course options will be provided based on your current Texas State major and transcript.
- Check your access period here: (http://www.registrar.txstate.edu/registration/access-periods.html )
- Academic plan will be emailed to your Texas State email.
- An advisor may request you to make a traditional/virtual appointment if we feel you would be better served by a one-on-one appointment.
NOTE - Pending credit examples include:
- Previously Completed Courses from another school that you haven't transferred in yet.
- Classes you are currently taking at another school
- Pending CLEP examinations